In other news. The tree is off the house. This one anyway.
Weather service says a new storm is on the way, a wind storm. This event, striking on Wednesday and ultimately Friday, should rival the Hanukkah Eve event from two years ago. That's big news. If it all comes to pass, my little company should be busting its but all over this region, pulling trees off of homes, sheering up collapsing walls, posting under broken trusses...and then covering the whole mess in six millimeter plastic. I think we would cover the whole city of Redmond with six millimeter plastic. We're like that.
Check out http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/
This guy is my new weatherman hero.
If you have sick trees in your lot, now is the time to find out. A silver lining to the whole event, should the sickness of your tree not be discernible, is that you'll be meeting some cheerful carpenter like myself after the wind storm, and we'll be glad to help you out of your predicament.
My wife has knit me one sock. I eagerly await the second.
4 comments:
Nice sock!
I saw three downed trees at Golden Garden yesterday. The rootballs were torn out, it just appeared that the trees got tired and decided to bend over. It will be difficult to convince them to bend back up and therefore they are doomed.
From here, it looks like Mass's wind storm has already arrived. I just went outside and it's fast and loud and has managed to knock all the clouds to the north. Batten down your etc. It might be here for a while. Oops, lights just flickered. Gotta shut down. Be careful up on the rooftops.
Yeah, he missed today's wind...did you read the latest. I love how he just owns it.
Today, a new drill. YEAH!
I think trees do get tired, it's just that some of them bend over a little more speedily than others.
Beautiful Sock!
Joshua you must blog more!
Post a Comment